Thursday, October 29, 2009

Song of the Day No. 13

This song actually has a bit or two from an older number. But I didn't like the words of the old one and didn't care much for the melody either. The lyrics tell you how I used to feel before I met Lily. This is a bright pop song.

"Someday She Will Come"

Last night in my dream
I met a lovely girl
With iridescent wings
And stardust in her curls.
She was as lovely as a sunset
On a breezy summer day.
But she and I have not met yet;
We will find a way.

Because I know that she is out there;
I know that she is real.
I know I'll never doubt her
Or the true love that I feel.

I know that I will find
My one true love someday.
She will treat me kind
And together we will stay.
She is as lovely as the sunshine
After summer rain.
Someday I hope she will be mine.
What more can I say?

Someday she will come!
Someday she will come!
Someday she will come for me.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment