Friday, October 30, 2009

Song of the Day No. 20

I'm going back to prison
Lord knows I messed up bad
I'm going back to prison
Lord knows I f'd up bad
I done got another D.U.I.
Parole off'cer show was mad

Judge said I was lucky
I ain't cause nobody death
Judge say I was lucky
I ain't cause nobody death
I done five years already
For manufacturing crystal meth

They gonna lock me up
And throw away the key
They gonna lock me up
In that penitentiary

Red & blue lights was flashing
When I regained consciousness
Red & blue lights was flashing
When I regained consciousness
I couldn't pay no bondsmen
Walked on my own recognizance

I'll sing the blues in prison
I'll sing 'em when I'm free
I'll sing while I have vision
I'll sing when I can't see

I'm going back to prison
Lord knows I f'd up bad
I'm going back to prison
I know I f'd up bad
Got another D.U.I.
Parole off'cer show was mad

No comments:

Post a Comment