Friday, November 13, 2009

Bird Days, Days 4 & 5


Why wasn't there an individual post for Day 4? Oh, I shall tell you. When I went to write an entry filling you in on all our activities, the internet was down. Oh, well, I thought, I'll play with Beatrice instead. In the nursery.

We played and sang and talked. Then I overheard a conversation out in the yard and stuck my head out the window to get a better listen. It seems there are no less than 12 pirate cables going out from ours to another building. This, apparently, is why our internet service is so very touch and go.

Later today, service returned.

Now we have quite a collection of birds! James has added a Tufted Titmouse and is headed toward a Tufted "black crested" Titmouse. I've done a Loggerhead Shrike and an Eastern Kingbird. I love my Kingbird with his chest puffed out, fluffy and white.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the arrangement of paints, paintings, wine, etc. What a crafty pair of parents Bea has! Moma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Titmice aren't my best birds. Although I do rather like painting tits.

    ReplyDelete