Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Song of the Day No. 45

I didn't post one yesterday, so here's a second for today:

"Gimme Apocalypse"

Chant:
Gimme Apocalypse!
Gimme Apocalypse!

Come on and drop the bomb
Come on and drop the bomb
I tell you I am not dreadin'
The sight of armageddon
It sounds like it could be a ton of fun
A barbecue picnic in the sun

Come on and drop the bomb
Come on and drop the bomb
I tell you I am not afraid
Of fallout winter shade
It seems like it could be cool and nice
So won't you please take my good advice

Nuclear war's
What we've been waiting for
Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Come on and drop the bomb
Come on and drop the bomb
I tell you here is what rocks:
It's called nuclear holocaust

Chant:
Gimme apocalypse!
Gimme apocalypse!
(Repeat and fade)

No comments:

Post a Comment