Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Song of the Day No. 50

A song about my brother in law and one about foods I like and foods I loathe.

I.

Oh, Cooper
You have an excellent beard.
Cooper, Cooper
I hafta stand up and cheer!
It is thick like a mountain man's;
I admit that I am a fan.
So let me buy you a beer.

II.

Pizza is the thing I love to eat the best
When I have a slice I feel truly blessed
But here I must be honest
If you put mushrooms on it
Then my stomach simply won't digest

A burger is delicious, if you do it right
Always cook it on the grill, never serve it fried
But may-o-naise and onions
Just give me boils and bunions
So I try to always keep them far out of my sight

2 comments:

  1. Too bad- fried hamburgers for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify, fried burgers are delicious, but I DO avoid mushrooms, mayo and onions. Well, not all onions. I like them sauteed and in fajitas. But not those nasty little chopped, raw McD's kind. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete