Thursday, February 25, 2010

5 Things

I stole this idea from RVA:

5 Things I am looking forward to:
The Indie Business Class, beginning the journey of buying a house, painting my dining room chairs, having long, long hair again, keeping a secret

5 Things I did yesterday:
filed 2009 tax return, went to lunch with some of my favorite people, started a crochet project, read lots and lots of stories to Beatrice, had a bit of red wine

5 Things I wish I could do:
Have some more red wine, get my nails done and my eyebrows waxed, spend more time with James, buy a car already, fly!

5 Places I'd like to travel:
India to see all the colors, Mexico, Greece, Africa (safari!), Paris for the art.

5 Cute things I've seen online lately:




source unknown, sorry

source unknown, sorry

Love,

1 comment:

  1. THE OWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete