Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's Up

I am knitting my first pair of socks. I started small- newborn size to be exact. I got a CD lecture series from the library about the Enlightenment and I can't wait to start listening to it. I got these boots. They are so cute.

James is programing songs on Jake's keyboard. He's working on another space album! He had his last exam of the semester yesterday. What a huge relief! It was nice to spend an evening together without textbooks and notecards coming between us...

Beatrice is walking! It's a little bit wobbly and she reaches her arms out in front like a zombie, but Oh, she is happy!

I'm having a hard time imagining an addition to our family. I'm excited and counting the days, of course, but it is still hard to imagine, you know? When I was pregnant with Beatrice we talked about The Baby 24/7. And now we still talk about Beatrice all the time. James will occasionally say, "Oh, I love the new baby!" and I'm like, "Oh, yeah, we get another one!" And only 23 weeks to go! It'll all become more real when we see if it's a boy or girl on June 7th.

P.S. Etsy shop updates were posted yesterday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are adorable! I noticed them on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vests look really nice and polished.

    ReplyDelete