Monday, June 21, 2010

Nursery Update!

Okay, I just had to get rid of the pink stripes in the nursery! As much as I loved them and as cute as they were, they had to go. What boy wants to grow up beneath a cascade of pink stripes? I painted the wall blue and James took some pictures!

Here's what the nursery looked like before:



Work in progress:



Voila!



It's not nearly done, though. (The things on the wall are not in their final places- I just couldn't have them leaning against the wall for Beatrice to destroy.) I still have the bright red twin bed to add and all sorts of touches to make it a room for two little kids. One side for the girl and one side for the boy! But the color is just what I wanted!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooo! i have to do this around the house too...sans the baby...our walls are all white and boring!

    ReplyDelete