Friday, June 18, 2010

Old Photos

These are pictures from a long time ago when my siblings were little and sat still when I told them to... I found them in one of my sketchbooks this morning and just had to share. 

Justus

Raleigh

Emma

Cousin Wendy

Wendy and Emma

 These pictures remind me of how much I love film and the excitement of getting the pictures developed. I think that last picture especially really captures those little girls at that highly imaginative and whimsical age: long princess hair, dress-up and teddy bear angels! Above, Raleigh and Emma were both taking ballet and loved it very much, which explains Raleigh's willingness to wear tights for that picture! Up top, Justus looks like the silent center of a spinning world. He always loved the kittens and most of the pictures I took of him are outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment