Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going Crazy!

Parenting is really hard sometimes. I have days that are easy breezy and oh-so-lovely and fun where she's just a darling.... Then there are the days like I've had lately where she is fussy and cranky and needs her daddy. Sometimes I resort to drastic measures to maintain my sanity. It makes James frown when I confess to him what I've done, BUT OH WELL. Last night was one of those times. I got so fed up trying to make dinner and she was clinging to my legs being just impossible. I swooped her up and stuck her in her high chair and I gave her a wooden spoon dipped in Cool Whip with sprinkles on top!!!


Oh, come on- she'll live!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I come home early to take care of the two of you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. But wait a minute...yesterday she was a little wild woman so maybe the Cool Whip and sprinkles weren't such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete