Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So not even fair, it's disgusting.

Okay, I'm going to show you this picture even though it just about makes me sick:
Go ahead and click on it so you can see it bigger. You see those legs? Are they not disgustingly beautiful? Well, guess what, you can't write her off as someone who just sits around looking pretty.  

(Confession: sometimes I find it easier not to be jealous of total prettiness if I comfort myself with the thought that the model is not the creative brain behind the prettiness and at least I have that.)

She is also the photographer. She also hosts a very interesting and inspiring blog. It turns out this lovely person, Shae Acopian Detar, is also very creative and original. And pretty. And she has an amazing collection of clothes and costumes and props that would make you drool.

See for yourself here.

 These are from her online portfolio.


1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to not be pregnant. I'm ready to get back into shape.

    ReplyDelete