Monday, November 8, 2010

One Month Old!

As of yesterday, that is. And he went to church for the first time. Mostly, he hung out with me and Beatrice in the nursery. But he sure looked cute. He wore an outfit that was my brother Raleigh's, a bonnet that Justus wore and those blue leather shoes. So cute, but he did NOT want to be photographed in all his finery. No way!

Here's the best I could get:

While the kids and I were at church, James cleaned house! So sweet!

It's been a sweet first month. He is adorable and mild and seems like he's going to be a sensitive little kid. But, oh- what a whirlwind for James and me! We are so super busy all the time these days with kids and classes and responsibility. It seems there's never a moment to just relax and take it all in. I'm afraid we won't even remember these first few months. It'll just be a blur in our memory.


At least we have some pictures...







No comments:

Post a Comment