Friday, December 24, 2010

Goal 6: Start a Drawing Club

Okay, this is ambitious, I know. We are all so busy. But how hard would it be to get together once or twice a month, in the evening or on the weekend, and draw? Just sit and draw. Maybe drink some wine, eat some snacks. Talk about art and check out each others recent work. I think it would be a great thing! Anyone could join. 

We could take turns modeling for each other or set up a still life (unless we had an overdose in art school and find still-lives murderously boring. And I can totally understand that! Ms. Teresa at Converse killed us with those bottles and gourds.).



P.S. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the dread bottles! I remember them well. I like this idea, Lily -- let me know and I'll try to make it!

    -K

    ReplyDelete