Monday, December 6, 2010

My Heart Shaped Family

I love my babies!
James and I are lucky that they are so young still and won't know the difference if this is a very pinche Christmas. Bea will get a Pooh bear that I found for nothing on ebay, but I don't think little Ambrose is getting anything. From us. 
He'll probably get a grandparent gift or two.

But we have our tiny Christmas tree and we have a whole lot of Christmas Spirit. 
And we have bushels and bushels of love 
and that's what matters, right?

2 comments:

  1. Christmas spirit and bushels of love is exactly what matters. It really is what Christmas is all about. :)

    Bea and Ambrose are simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Zion has learned a new appreciation for his crib, after explaining that the manger baby Jesus was sleeping in was basically the equivalent of Nakita's (our big husky dog's)doggie dish.

    ReplyDelete