Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Obsession

Reading wine labels. Wine is even more delish if you know exactly what to expect.







 The nose is ripe and fruity with plums and dark fruits. The palate is soft and long.




Flavors: mulberry, spice, smooth vanilla
Enjoy: with a good steak or in front of a roaring fire

It's approachable, fresh, flavorsome and has a personality all of its own.

















Lush ripe flavors of black cherry and strawberry with a soft finish. Pour a glass and add a little fun to any occasion.














A luscious wine with alluring flavors of boysenberry and chocolate. Hints of anise and subtle tannins complement the silky, decadent finish.


edit: DANGER I never get headaches from wine and this gave me one DANGER (I was drinking it while I composed this post and didn't realize until this morning what it had done to me. And I only had one little glass!!!)










That's pretty much all I've had so far this year, not counting the bottle Jake and Lulu brought over for a little dress-up wine night.

No comments:

Post a Comment