Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Changing things up.

Do you ever want to throw out everything in your wardrobe and start from scratch?

I do. Right now.

Then I'll get a bunch of colorful clothes and I. Will. Rock.

It's time for me to start re-inventing my personal style. These are the most important elements: colorful (so I feel happy), rockin' (for confidence), goofy (for comfort, i.e. so I feel like me).

The leotard at the bottom is an idea for what to wear to see the Flaming Lips and would be worn with bright tights and bright socks over the knees. And probably an anime wig. (I love leotards/unitards/rompers right now!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I agree! Something about a changing season makes me want to totally revamp my wardrobe and start fresh. I'm with you on this one, definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete