Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Soul is a Discarded Cookie

Few thing in life make me happier than getting letters and packages in the mail. I haven't gotten anything in a long time and I think I've found a way to remedy this: Write To People! And sending them neat little handmade things probably wouldn't hurt...

Do you want to be my pen pal? Send me an email with your address if you want me to write to you first. Send an email requesting my address if you want to start.

Please Participate!

This reminds me that I actually have a number of people I could write to (to whom I could write, for you grammar nazis) while I await your lovely email.

 Molly, Mary, David, Roxy, Jill

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I feel like I need to start some kind of correspondence. Nobody ever puts an email in a box full of meaningful things. We should do it. Then when we are famous we can publish all of our letters.
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete