Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thanks for the Feedback...

So I was at work the other day and I had my blog up at my desk and a co-worker came over.

He said, "I don't like that picture of you."
"Really? I'm sorry to hear that," I kindly replied.
He elaborated a bit, "Well, I just think you look awfully silly."
"I am pretty silly," I said warily.
"You look... nerdy," he continued.
"I am," said I, not detailing my ability to elaborate upon the genealogy of both House Atreides and the Julio-Claudians or translate elvish.
"It's just not attractive," he bluntly stated.

"Well, thanks for your input."

 And then I got his picture off our company's website and blogged about it!!!

only size available

7 comments:

  1. OK- I laughed outloud!! I guess you're betting he never again looks at your blog?! Emily/Moma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cute even when your nerdy.
    You can translate elvish???
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind if he sees this. I keep it real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Manager,
    If you read this, please don't get mad at me. I'll never look at my blog at work again. Promise.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...haha. =)
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete