Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day!!

Today was so beautiful-- the perfect Easter Sunday! The choir sang the Hallelujah Chorus and Lucy came to church with me. She looked really, really pretty:




While we were at church, James and Jake and Max played music and watched my babies. And this is the picture James showed me when I got home:


My sad little boy with probably hearing loss because it was band practice.

Beatrice got a little Easter basket with pretty fun stuff in it from her Moma, but all the pictures look like everybody is miserable so I won't show you. Except this one where I'm kissing my baby but she is distracted by the glowing candy holder:


Jake climbed trees:


And this is how cute James was last night or whenever:

1 comment:

  1. I think my worst sin is my vanity, because I think I'm so cute that I look in every reflective surface so I can find something about me to feel good about and when I can't I get really sad and then I will look at this blog post and remind myself that I can be super cute.

    I had an awesome Easter with you guys! And in God's house, or your church, whichever you prefer. I like to change it up so my sentences aren't dripping with monotony, as if monotony could drip.

    Love,
    Mama Lulu

    ReplyDelete