Monday, April 4, 2011

I Love Monday!

I usually don't, but this week Monday means the weekend is finally over! Our move was great (thanks to all our friends!!!), but very tiring. There's still a long way to go setting up, cleaning, organizing, shopping, before it will really feel like home. We already love this house, though. And I'll show you our before pictures so you can see why.
looking from the kitchen, through the dining room, into the living room

looking from the nursery through the hall (I have a cute rug for that), into the master

the unfortunate curtains in the master bedroom

living room, wood stove

Ambrose seems pretty happy with his new home:

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, love it! Can't wait to see it all finished and have a tapas bash or something.

    ReplyDelete