Friday, April 15, 2011

A M A Z I N G

I found this dress today and there was no debate. I had to own it. Emma and Wendy were over and they tried it on. Here it is on Em:

This is a triple layer cupcake dress, circa 1960s with raised velvet polka dots in red on white chiffon. Emma is wearing 5 inch (no platform, poor thing!) heels because this dress is for a very tall, thin girl. (In fact, I think the girl who would fit this dress would have to be some kind of Brazilian super model with a 23 waist and huge boobs to go with her almost manly height. But, whatever, it is gorgeous.)

I also found a pair of vintage glasses that I want to put my own prescription in. I felt like myself when I put them on and that's what I look for in frames. James just got some awesome (awesomely HUGE) new frames that I will show you if he ever slows down long enough for a picture.

:P

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun to wear...though the heels did hurt a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...wow!These pictures are amazing!Love your dress!You look very beautiful!Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete