Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update!

I've been so busy settling into this new house that I've neglected my online existence! There's still a ton to do (and lots of shopping left... I made the mistake of browsing the Anthro website at work *drool*), but I've made some definite progress. For instance, I checked craigslist first thing this morning and found the cutest dining table with two chairs. Extremely affordable and aligned perfectly with my vision. I got it.

I finally had a chance this evening to sit down with my glass of merlot and google reader and have a little me time. So much lovely and inspiring imagery! I saved a few of my faves to share with you. It's kind of a random mix, 
but, 
yeah, 
whatever.

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via
That last one makes me want a puppy for Bea. Her birthday is coming up pretty soon, you know.... But I'm pretty sure she will have to make do with some dress-up clothes and a toy tractor.

The first image reminds me of the book I am currently reading and greatly enjoying, King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard. Perhaps you have seen the movie. I have not, but Jerry says it is really great. Speaking of which, because I have so much liked working with Jerry this tax season, I may or may not have suggested that he and his wife and James and I all go out to Della Ventura's for pizza.

1 comment: