Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Life, an outline

I. Family

        A. Husband, James
1. Hot
3. Tax preparer

        B. Daughter, Beatrice
1. Two years old
2. Potty training
3. Wild, but sweet

  C. Son, Ambrose
1. Infant
2. Teething
3. Cuddly

II. Pleasure

        A. Company
1. Friends, Siblings, etc.
2. Wine
3. Woodshedding*

  B. Painting/Drawing
1. Acrylic on Wood
2. Geometric
3. Geisha

  C. Sewing
1. Clothing
2. Original patterns

III. Work

  A. Tax Preparation
1. Seasonal
2. Long-term job security

  B. Vintage Clothing
1. Thrifting
              2. Etsy
3. Blog

*Woodshedding: playing music with James, etc. Usually in the shed out back.

Also, major daily/weekly things I can't live without include talking to Mama, who comes by a few morning each week, and church. We are raising the children Christian which means I am teaching Beatrice Bible stories and how to say her prayers and right from wrong and how that applies to Every Minute Of Her Day and always reminding her that Jesus loves her!

If you make an outline of your life, please let me know. I think it is a very concise but effective way to convey a lot of information.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to point out that you made "pleasure" have an I not an II. You can delete this comment after you edit it or whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, I love you. Everything you write makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love you and all your family and animals and house and cooking!

    ReplyDelete