Thursday, June 2, 2011

HOT

These are some things I would like to be doing right about now:

-making a tutu for Bea
-organizing my craft area
-preparing a delicious dinner
-playing in the yard with the kids
-trying on clothes
-playing music
-dancing
-picking up Lucy
-mopping the kitchen
-working on my geisha painting

BUT IT'S TOO HOT

I know I could just blast out some extreme a/c, but old houses are pretty expensive to cool, you know. Oh, well. The best I can do is dream of the beach. Or a pool. Or the water park where Beatrice and I will be going this Saturday!!

VIA GOOGLE

How do you cope when it gets too hot to move or do anything?? 

2 comments:

  1. Instead of making dinner, I talked James into taking us to Five Guys. The air has been on since James got home. This summer is going to be the death of either me or our budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...mostly what I do is read, clean my room, play piano, or take a nap...also dream of pools and Saturday !! By the way, I love the picture !
    I really like vintage swimsuits...:)

    ReplyDelete