Monday, June 20, 2011

I Will Survive

But sometimes it doesn't feel like I will. These days are long-- sometimes I have a 16 hour shift with only a break long enough for a shower and quick meal. Then nap time is over. And they aren't sleeping well. I don't blame them. Besides, I signed up for this.

I need to paint on all those boards. I need to go for a walk out in the wild. Or a run. I need to bathe in the ocean (although I would feel really bad for doing it with Beatrice having to avoid water...).

But mostly, I need a little break every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Let it be said-I am babysitting tonight. I come over in the AM so Lily has a little adult conversation before the long day. But I know the days are long. I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT JAMES GOT ME A COMPLETE SPA PACKAGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete