Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Wore: Vintage Sunday

Am I the only person who loves this dress? I love the whole outfit, but when I wore it to church, I got some funny looks.

What do you think, is this a DO or a DON'T? (be honest)

The whole look just makes me happy. I almost died when I found the shoes- vintage Faryl Robins, suede and color blocked! (And my size :) The purse is a loose mesh that feels very nice and the belt is really the only belt that could possible go with this dress. All from Goodwills around town- 3 separate ones.


4 comments:

  1. I love it! I want that dress, haha.

    Some people just don't know what good style is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! If you love it, then who cares what anyone else think? I like your style =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo those shoes are super cute! I think it's a lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, everything in this look is going to be available in my etsy shop--- and I specialize in bargain vintage...

    ReplyDelete