Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bird Finger Update

So yesterday we had another trip to the ER with our little wild child. Beatrice got her cast off! She lodged her hand between the sofa and window sill and pried it right off.

I had found her a few times earlier that day picking a whole in the cast so she could touch her index finger and saying, "hello finger."

At the hospital, they just wrapped it up as best they could. I'm glad they didn't put on a whole new cast!

Anyway, the pins will come out tomorrow!!!

On a totally different note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE HUSBAND!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwh ! This whole time she's had that cast on I've felt SO bad for her !! I can't wait to see her little arm and hand again and go SWIMMING !!! She'll love it .
    Anyway , tell James I say Happy Birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete