Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Collection: Glasses

Apparently, I horde glasses. Whenever I get new ones, I keep the old ones and sometimes still wear them, despite the out-of-date prescription!

I used to really have a problem with the shape and girth my nose. So as a teen (because my nose was so impossible to diminish in any way), I really wanted glasses to hide behind. Finally, at age 14, I got an eye exam and my first pair. Thick, plastic, tortoise-shell perfection. They eventually got smashed (in a totally worth it manner) and I began a long and frustrating relationship with America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses.

Here you may enjoy viewing my collection, sans one pair I cannot find. I'm afraid there is no avoiding seeing my nose many times also, unless of course you were to close your computer and walk away which I recommend you do immediately.

 1. Vintage with someone else's prescription. But they were made for me!
2. Math Nerd
3. These were my one and only's for years. *true love*
4. Copying James
5. Ms. Professional
6. All at once?
7. These ones are my everyday go-to glasses. They go on my face as soon as I wake up in the morning. Every day.


2 comments: