Thursday, December 15, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood

This little piece of faded adorableness is a rag doll book. It's the story of Little Red Riding Hood. I found her at Goodwill and sent her through the laundry no less than three times before I felt she was sufficiently de-germed. She may or may not be more faded now than she was before I chanced upon her in the forest of lost toys.
Something I have not mentioned here before is that there is yet another relocation in our near-ish future. Our new home will be more or less our permanent home. AND, luckily for me, the children will have separate rooms! I get to decorate a girl room (bright and vintage and not overly girly) and a boy room (jungle/safari in the best possible way)! Expect to see room-spiration posts in the coming weeks :) Our move is planned for after tax-season and Spring Term end.

1 comment: