1) James and the kids went out for breakfast with my in-laws, leaving me alone to draw out some plans for paintings.
2) Then, the in-laws kept the kids while James went to work for 4 hours. I had so much time to myself--- drawing, cleaning house (yeah, lame, but it's fun when no one is around and Pandora is blasting Sally Seltmann Radio), watching Downton Abbey.
3) When James got off work, I met him at the gym and we had a good sauna together.
4) On the way to pick up the kids, I fantasised about tacos only to arrive and find my father-in-law making them! What?!
5) The kids actually went to bed just fine and James and I got some time to ourselves ;)
6) Tomorrow after school (and after picking up the kids- don't worry, Mama!) I am going to the library to pick up a bio of Zelda Fitzgerald and a really great movie: