Saturday, February 25, 2012

11 Things

So Moorea did this 11 Questions post and invited her readers to answer the following. If you join the party, let me know!

11 Questions: 
1. Who do you feel most similar to in your family and why? Hmmm, probably my little sister Emma because we both have a problem in the vanity department. Reality check!


2. What do you wish you could say to yourself at age 13? You will meet him when you are only 19. He will love you and understand you and give you diamonds and pretty babies. He will make you happy.


3. How do you treat yo self? Any of these.


4. How do you try to improve yourself? I pray. And I try to be honest with myself about my weaknesses.


5. What/Where is your favorite place to go in your town/city? Anywhere with James.


6. What was your first job? Well, before any real job, I used to clean for my grandmother. She would check my work with a white glove. You may not be able to tell from visiting my house, but I do know how to clean.


7. What was your worst job? Telemarketing. 3 days and I quit.


8. What are you proud of in yourself? Going back to school. It is so hard! My life is really busy, but I know it is worth it and I will be very satisfied once I have my degree!


9. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Watching TV. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but it is a waste of time.


10. Who inspires you right now? Sharon Needles!

11. What is something that you wish you could have made, invented, created or designed and why? I wish that I had the skill and training of the Renaissance painters. I am studying them in Art History right now and I just get chills when I look at some of those paintings! 

2 comments:

  1. :'))I acutally feel that you and I are the most alike as well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel totally guilty when I watch TV, too! It's a huge waste of time but sometimes you just need to turn your brain off!
    xoxo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete