Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awkward, but Bright

sweater: thrifted
jeans: tj maxx
shoes: ebay

I am going to an interview this morning. (This is NOT my job interview outfit!) Despite the fact that I am a graphic design student, I did not have a portfolio prepared when I got the call yesterday. So last night I whipped one up. You may imagine that I am dying of nerves, but I'm not. This is how it works in a small town: you know someone and they know someone and maybe you get the job, maybe you don't. If yes, I'll be thrilled. If not, they'll still be top of my list of party guests. :)

Greenville, SC is not technically a small town, more of a small city. But we're all having "wow, it's such a small world" moments all the time so it may as well be. 

8 comments:

  1. Heavens, I WISH I could pull of skinny coloured jeans! I <3 them. Sadly, they are not for me. Le sigh. But I do LOVE the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this outfit! :D It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing, this is amazing, and I think I need some yellow pants in my life. If I were you, I'd wear these errrry day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, good luck with the job!

    Stephanie
    ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, even if you aren't super nervous about it I hope it went well and you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, so cute! how funny I recently thrifted a pair of pants like that in green and yellow (well the yellow are capris for spring) and a little more butter yellow. but the other pants totally that green color. LOVE the colors. p.s. I'm afraid I'm way obsessed with bright colors right now. as in, my house may soon look like a rainbow exploded ha ha! xoxo B

    ReplyDelete