Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday



IT IS THE WEEKEND YOU GUYS!! I was starting to think it would never get here. 

I'm ready for: two whole days of James not working, the snow they are calling for, cozy nights of hot chocolate and cuddly babies, a little bit of homework here and there, some planning, Project Runway and Downton Abbey, a trip or two to the gym.

This weekend I will NOT: stress about school, admit to myself or anyone else if I feel like I have no design ideas for my project, worry about money, use a harsh tone with my children, be short with James or waste time.


5 comments:

  1. Awh, sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love that dress, you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh-- James had to work after all-- 9-5 Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw sorry James had to work. :( You look lovely though! I hope you were able to relax a little bit this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! you look so pretty. Hope your weekend went well. I promise myself the same things most weeks, i must not worry should be my mantra lol!

    ReplyDelete