Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mint

So last year, teal and turquoise blue were kind of a big thing. Now all I see is mint. It's everywhere, along with many other soft pastels for Spring. I tend to gravitate toward brighter colors, but trending colors catch my eye too. Here is a little vintage two piece that I unearthed over the weekend. It was deep within a sale rack.
Admittedly, it would look better on someone hippier and shorter than I am. What a great dress though, no? I love the little details in the jacket.

7 comments:

  1. Love it.

    -Claudia Jones Waggoner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I think you look gorgeous in it. The jacket is superb tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo.. para mim se fosse mais comprido ficaria perfeito. mas independente do tamanho esta muito lindo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great colour, well found! The little jacket would look great over other dresses too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfection. PERFECTION! Shantay, you stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that outfit is absolutely fab. You look like you should be in Mad Men! Great find!

    ReplyDelete