Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today I...


wrote 5 Art History "essays" (6+ sentences) for my quiz
finished and printed my graphic design paper
prepared a corresponding slideshow
repainted my Color & Comp assignment (3rd time still wasn't the charm)
read and responded to my graphic design book section
paid rent and got groceries
read to my babies
did the laundry (but not any folding or putting away yet)
made a "17x24 self portrait in oil pastel
baked and frosted 58 mini cupcakes

Spring Break, I am ready for you!

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I have been procrastinating my project that is due on Monday, you make me feel so lazy! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I...went to work and drank a lot of tea...that's it so far! but I am planning on starting a new kitting project tonight when I get home :) It's going to be green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where RuPaul would snap and say oooooh GIRL! WERK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a ton! Today I fed my kids and washed a load of laundry. Oh, and made the bed. Yippee! Guess, I should, like shower or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete