Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Wore: All The Time

This is my Spring Break. I clean house, cook, take lunch to James and play with my children. I know it isn't as glamorous (or raunchy -thank goodness) as some Spring Breaks, but it is my own time to unwind and catch up.

Today I cleaned to the point of mopping my many hardwood floors. Finished a logo for the Appalachia trip for Christian Education Ministries. Read to my girl. Did even more laundry.

Now I am painting my nails, doing some homework and watching V for Vendetta. It's not exactly the lighthearted chick flick you may expect for Spring Break, but I was listening to our real life Prothero on the radio today and getting a bit outraged at his fat-throated lies, so I thought I'd re-ignite my fire with a pointedly apropos movie. How's that?

outfit:
shirt: old navy
pants: thrifted
apron: target

A note on the photography: We have one of those remotes, but the connector cable is gone. So I am back to good old fashioned time-delay. SO HARD. Therefore, you may expect strange cropping until it is found! Sorry. 

If you are wondering about the title of this post, I never don't wear this.

2 comments:

  1. I find putting my home in order very calming, too. And painting my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want that apron! :P

    ReplyDelete