Friday, April 13, 2012

A New Friend

The days have been fairly warm around here. We spend as much time as possible outside. The children love playing with water best of all and Beatrice has discovered the joys of mud pies. Amby is not so much interested in mud as in flowers. Many of which are now dead or already picked.
One day, there was a little chipmunk just beside us in the wall. His cute little self was peeking out of a hole. I ran inside and got the camera and he let me get relatively close before freaking out and backing into the dark...
I was really surprised to see this little guy because chipmunks are so shy and quick to get away. I only ever see them dash by. What a cutie!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know there were chipmunks in SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hai little guy! We don't have chipmunks so I'm quite excited about this :)
    toni xo

    ReplyDelete