Wednesday, April 4, 2012

School

What a busy week, you guys. And it's only Wednesday!

How was school difficult and time hard to manage before I had kids and a house to keep up with and laundry and mouths to feed? How did I possibly struggle to turn things in on time? Wasn't I just swimming in freedom? Nope, I totally took it for granted.

When people in my classes complain that they don't have time to get everything done and then talk about all the fun they have with their friends, I just smile.

I definitely don't have enough time to get all my school work done on time. But mostly because I am making mud pies and reading stories to babies.



2 comments:

  1. I totally thought you made those stamps! Derp. My phone really sucks. But it is so hard to get on the computer while feeding Arlo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait for Amby's hair to get long enough for a cut like this. If it doesn't get there fast enough, I might go for it myself.

    ReplyDelete