Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What I Wore :: Use It Or Lose It

I am out of school for the summer, so no one is forcing me to practice. But I only have one semester's worth of Photoshop under my belt and I need to work on it. So I played a little with layers and adjustments to change this picture:

into this picture:


I think I might go back and give the dress a little more depth, but I think otherwise it came out ok. I kinda really like my hair that color...

The dress is from Asos and it is really shorter than I am comfortable wearing out. Maybe just for a date? 


I can't even believe how dorky I look in that last picture! And I don't care. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'd don't mind being either or both :)

      Delete
  2. You should dye your hair red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Why is not already red?!

      Delete
  3. I can bring you some books to use for practice next time I see you. Also, I still have 2 books I wanted to show you from school, lol!

    ReplyDelete