Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lunch

I'm so proud of myself for actually eating right this week. No, really, this a huge accomplishment for me. My schedule during the day is built around kids activities and naps. By the time they are napping, I am ready to rest or work on art. Eating just gets in the way.

This week I made these fresh tacos every day for lunch. Honey mustard and cheese on the bottom. Then whatever veggies I could get my hands on: cukes, tomatoes, green and black olives, roasted red peppers, bell peppers, lettuce, avocado. Maybe not all at once, but some combination.

Yum. Let me say it again: Yum.


3 comments:

  1. You know sometimes you just need to see a pic of something looking yummo like these to inspire my day to a healthy start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmyyy I'm going to try it tomorrow for lunch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with making time to eat everyday....and tacos! Yum!

    ReplyDelete