Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On Being OK


Yesterday was a really challenging day with the kids. Jeez. Sometimes there is just about as much fussing and whining as one girl can take! I remember fighting a lot with my siblings as a kid and I remember it kind of driving Mama crazy. Now I am in her shoes (except with only a fraction of the young'uns) and I appreciate her patience with us. I could have been more patient yesterday. But, you know what? We got through it. And we made apple chips to boot. So, not a total fail, right?

5 comments:

  1. Cute pic! I love the contrast of hights and sizes of you and a little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Beth took this picture. She is a natural. Check out her blog Graphic Juice linked in the side bar!

      Delete
  2. How did the apple chips turn out? I've been wanting to make some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so good. There were burnt parts and soggy parts. Nothing in between. They looked mostly like Elsie's pictures though... But I would try again with you!

      Delete
    2. We should do that next time I'm over! Sounds fun! Maybe we could tweak it and figure out how to fix it.

      Delete