Sunday, November 4, 2012

Keeping Warm

I have absolutely no room to complain, so believe me, I am not complaining. But we still have no heat and it is 50 degrees fahrenheit in our house right now. Our heating system has some issues and the gas company won't be able to fix them until the 12th. I guess they are really busy. So for now, we are shuffling around. James and I can stay at home sometimes at night, sometimes at the in-laws. But the kids need warmth more than we do, so they are over at James' folks' house for now.

The wifi over there is touch and go, so I go to my folks' house sometimes. Here I am during a homework session.
I am trying to limit my wine consumption while staying with my in-laws, you know... But over at my folks' house? Ya...

2 comments:

  1. hopefully its back soon! A good friend of mine is going thru the same thing.


    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they can fix it when they said they would. It's rotten to be cold.

    ReplyDelete