Friday, November 30, 2012

The Home Stretch

I'm almost done with the semester! Lots of projects going on and lots of time spent at school. Forgetting to eat, losing my gloves and keys, getting screen-time headaches, not enough sleep. You know, college.

But it's a week and a half. That's all.

But in the midst of it, I found time when the kids were awake the other day (I can't do school when they are awake) to take some photos of new stuff for my etsy shop. I love this little romper so much! When I'm on holiday break, I will be adding this and much more to le shoppe.


Got any tips for keeping one's sanity during exam week?

1 comment:

  1. Benedict "Benny" JezeretNovember 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM

    Just keep the 3 B's in mind: Berry, Baths and Breathing (deep). This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete