Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Working and Working

Tonight I am working late in the art building at school. There's supposed to be a student worker here right now, but she didn't show. So technically, I shouldn't be here. Whatever. I have so much to do. Probably shouldn't be stopping to blog.


Beth is here with me and she took these shots. I love her. Can you imagine how creepy it would be to be here alone? This art building is at the bottom of a hill, sequestered far from the rest of the buildings. Everyone has gone home for break and there are strange clicks. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I've ever seen you more beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! Love red-haired girls! :)

    Btw, I have a Giveway in my blog. Would be great if you joined! :)
    http://cranberrymix.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveway.html

    ReplyDelete