Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Inspiration for the New Year

I'm ready for this. A brand new year, so many things I am excited about!

This year, I want to be less selfish, say "no" to my kids less, paint and paint and paint, be a lot closer to James, teach Beatrice to read, teach Am his letter sounds and counting, graduate from college, have lots of fun adventures, tighten up my friendship and work on some new ones.

Oh, and blog more. That too.

My etsy shop has been getting pretty low lately, but that's all about to change. My camera remote should be here at least a few days before I go back to school. So I should have a pretty good bit to add very soon. :D

My one big, try-to-keep-it-up-all-year goal is to wear perfume every time I leave the house. You know, like a real girl, or whatever.

Here's some great visual inspiration. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz, but here's what I find beautiful.



2 comments: