Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Invention



Maybe this already exists, maybe not. Here's what I need:

It's a window ap. But it applies to the real windows of your house so that you control the view. If you want it to just be clear so you might look upon your yard or neighborhood, fine. But it can also show you programed views.

It is connected to your phone or laptop so that you can just download and install new views as desired, such as Paris from a high window, a prison yard, a veldt, a mountain scene, a jungle. ( Eventually, once it gained enough support, of course, there would be cameras on location in these places so that your views could be live, for an upgrade.)

But here's the best part, you can program it to be nighttime outside whenever you want!

All the best inventions develop out of necessity. My children want to get up as soon as there is light outside. With this? I could sleep until, oh, 8am if I wanted. Imagine!

Feedback?

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure someone is either working on this or has done it but Microsoft has officially made it impossible to search for information on real windows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally just looked it up, didn't you!

      Delete
  2. It sounds awesome! I have so many things I'd rather look at than my neighbor's house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! But now that our neighbor has a gun, I like to be able to keep an eye on him. :/

      Delete