Saturday, January 5, 2013

What's in my Art Kit

I see a lot of bloggers do posts about all the stuff in their purses. It's all pretty and cute and useful stuff. I'm not going to show you what's in my purse. It's all receipts and tissues and diapers. And nothing cute. But I will show you my art kit. It is a handy wooden box, inexplicably labeled 1996. 


Those beautiful soft pastels were a gift from one of my longest-standing friends, Kara, herself an artist, now more of a writer.

The strange and lovely print of Adam and Eve over the world is by my own aunt, my father's sister, Stephanie Jo. Her work is very inspiring to me and I hope to follow in her footsteps this next semester as I embark on a printmaking path.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Lily, this is so beautiful! I wish I had such an inspiring little box for all my goodies!

    ReplyDelete