Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In Case You Wonder How My Voice Sounds Today

So the speech class I'm taking is one of these new technology intensive courses. This basically means that while we are learning all the general stuff you learn in a speech class, we are focusing more on networking applications than just standing up and talking. Right now, we are learning to make podcasts. Um, it's pretty fun.

Check out my podcast and let me know what you think. If anything is glaringly wrong to you, please let me know. I have until Tuesday to perfect it.



tags


4 comments:

  1. OMG LILY YOU HAVE GARAGEBAND ITS MADE FOR PODCASTS PLEASE USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like your podcast would be like A+ if you were able to actually edit the songs into it as opposed to just recording it from the outside.

    I could possibly lend help as I am super duper fluent in garageband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used garageband! But I don't have any of those songs, so I literally recorded them from the links posted above. What's a better way? I also just used my Mac's internal mic...

      Delete
  2. Otherwise it's pretty good

    -jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I sense competition, I must crush it...

    ReplyDelete