Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mamahood


My friend Lucy shared this great article about becoming a mother. It rang true. If you are expecting or have kids or wonder what a lady goes through, read it. I've never read such an accurate description of those feelings of isolation and identity loss.

But, as the gays say, it gets better. Now that I've been a mama for almost four years, I'm starting to get my sea legs and I have a clearer idea of who I am. And now that I have children to raise, I have more motivation than ever to be that person.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?

    I am brand new to blogging but I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
    I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
    My homepage - reverse hotmail

    ReplyDelete