Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nap Time


Today I have gotten a lot done! It's 4:30, so I probably ought to be getting the kids up, but whatever.

I have two potential plans for my next print. See part of one up there? I also came up with a text-based poster for the next Club Art and Design event. It's entirely hand lettered. I'm going to print a few extras and number all the prints. Like it's real art or something.

There's a local print competition hosted by another school and the submission deadline is today. Luckily, I have a good camera and a few prints at my disposal. It's $5 per print and you can enter up to 3. I'm entering the maximum quantity allowed. Just to be extreme, you know?

In other news, I'm getting awfully tired of the Avett Brothers latest album and The King Is Dead by the Decembrists. What are you listening to that one ought to check out?

2 comments:

  1. Senses Fail- Let it Enfold You... But it's kind of hard. But I like it. Gets you psyched up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a bit of a shock after months of straight Avett Bros. LOL! Thanks. :)

      Delete